The ROUTE 66 RV Network
Florida Outdoors is a proud member of the ROUTE 66 RV Network; the largest network of independent RV dealers in North America. So, when you buy your RV from Florida Outdoors you can rest assured knowing that there are over 140 dealer locations ready and willing to help you as you travel.
Better yet, as a ROUTE 66 customer you'll enjoy an everyday 10% discount at all of our fully-stocked RV parts & accessory stores from coast-to-coast, as well as preferred service in over 1,200 dealer service bays manned by highly-trained Certified RV Technicians.
In fact, there's no other RV dealer group that offers the commitment and proven track record in serving RV customers after the sale. Whether it's our exclusive Proprietary Parts Network, ROUTE 66 RV Club or our new 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Technical Support program: Roadside/Tech24.
As an RV Club or Roadside/Tech24 member you will enjoy a 10% discount on every night you camp at KOA in the world's largest network of family-friendly campgrounds. Explore KOA.com. (Applies to daily registration rate. Not valid with special offers, for weekly, monthly or seasonal rates and cannot be combined with other offers.)
Purchase your RV from Florida Outdoors and join an elite group of RVers who prefer to travel the road with confidence, knowing that no matter where the road takes them; they have a friend they can count on.
Every customer who buys a new or used RV from Florida Outdoors will enjoy the following network-wide promises ...
- You'll be treated by every ROUTE 66 dealer as their own customer.
- You'll get 10% off any non-sale parts and accessories you purchase at any ROUTE 66 RV Network parts store in North America (not including service, special order parts)
- Every effort will be made to diagnose your RV's problem and place it in the service schedule within one business service day of your arrival.
- The servicing dealer will use our Proprietary Parts Network to quickly locate and secure any parts needed that are unique to your RV's year, make and model.
- You'll be assisted in securing nearby accommodations and local transportation, if needed, while the service is being completed.
- If the ROUTE 66 dealer you visit is unable to perform the service due to manufacture warranty or other service requirements, a local provider will be contacted.
Learn more about the ROUTE 66 RV Network and the many products & services it offers through Florida Outdoors, go to ROUTE66RV.com