The ROUTE 66 RV Network
Florida Outdoors is a proud member of the ROUTE 66 RV Network, the largest network of independent RV dealers in North America. When you buy your RV from Florida Outdoors RV, you can travel confidently with access to over 140 dealer locations ready and willing to help you if your road trip doesn’t go as planned.
Better yet, as a ROUTE 66 preferred customer you'll enjoy a 10% discount at any of our fully-stocked RV parts & accessory stores across the US, as well as preferred service in over 1,200 dealer service bays staffed by highly-trained Certified RV Technicians.
No other RV dealer group offers the ROUTE 66 Network level of commitment and proven track record of continually serving RV customers long after the sale.
Benefits Of The ROUTE 66 Network Membership:
- Exclusive access to our Proprietary Parts Network
- ROUTE 66 RV Club
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Technical Support program, Roadside/Tech24
As an RV Club or Roadside/Tech24 member you will enjoy a 10% discount on every night you camp at a KOA in the world's largest network of family-friendly campgrounds. Explore KOA.com. (Applies to daily registration rate. Not valid with special offers, weekly, monthly or seasonal rates. Cannot be combined with other offers.) Purchase your RV from Florida Outdoors and join an elite group of RVers who travel the road with confidence. No matter where the road takes you, you have a support network you can count on.
ROUTE 66 Customer Promises
We promise every customer who buys a new or used RV from Florida Outdoors the following network-wide benefits:
- You'll be treated like a local customer at every ROUTE 66 dealer.
- You'll get 10% off any non-sale parts and accessories you purchase at any ROUTE 66 RV Network parts store in North America (not including service or special order parts)
- Every effort will be made to diagnose your RV's problem and place it in the service schedule within one business service day of your arrival.
- The servicing dealer will use our Proprietary Parts Network to quickly locate and secure any parts needed that are unique to your RV's year, make and model.
- If needed, you'll be assisted in securing nearby accommodations and local transportation while the dealer completes your RV’s service.
- If the ROUTE 66 dealer you visit is unable to perform the service due to manufacturer warranty or other service requirements, they will make arrangements with a local service provider.
To learn more about the ROUTE 66 RV Network and the many products and services it offers through Florida Outdoors, please visit ROUTE66RV.com.