Click to call:
Florida RV Service & Repair
With multiple locations in South and Central Florida and highly dedicated professional RV technicians, Florida Outdoors RV is well-equipped to handle nearly any service or repair your RV travel trailer, fifth wheel RV, Class A RV or Class C RV may need.
We realize that repairs to your RV travel trailer or motorhome can be inconvenient. With one of the lowest wait times in the region, Florida Outdoors RV makes your RV repair simple and quick. Our locations are staffed with experienced RVDA-certified technicians who have spent years repairing and servicing RV travel trailers. We're proud to offer nearly 50 service bays and a team of 20 RV repair and service professionals between our two locations.
Reasons To Choose Florida Outdoors RV For Service And Repairs:
- Multiple locations serving customers across Florida
- Low wait times
- Full-service facility
- RVDA certified technicians
- Route 66 RV Network participants
What Customers Are Saying
We hope you’ll believe us when we say we truly care about our customers. As RV lovers ourselves, we know how disappointing it can be to have a trip cancelled or ruined by a malfunctioning or broken down RV. However, we understand the value of hearing about our quality workmanship from other people like you. Check out a small sample of our reviews below!
"Exceptional service here! I've had 5 other RV's but I've never seen service like this from a dealer. I just purchased an RV from them and there were a few issues that needed to be addressed and they were addressed, quickly without any question. I'm sure that I wouldn't have received the same service from some dealers I've dealt with in the past. It's great to see a business with this level of integrity and professionalism. If I were buying again, I would buy from them."
- Lee Dashiell
"The experience we had working with Steve in the service department exceeded our expectations! Steve and Florida Outdoor provided a professional and seamless experience. Follow-up and communication were excellent. Repairs and maintenance on our motorhome was performed as promised, and everybody was cheerful and kind. Thank you so much!"
- Barbara Soffen
Standard Florida Outdoors RV Services
Our goal is to get your RV functioning again as soon as possible. We offer full-service RV repairs so that you can get everything your RV needs in one place. If you need to pick up a few things for your own repairs and upgrades, our parts department is fully stocked! If your RV travel trailer needs body repairs, our body shop has trained technicians standing by. Here is just the beginning of the services we offer at Florida Outdoors RV:
- Towable pre-trip inspection: LP leak check, fluid checks, roof A/C service, generator performance and much more!
- Motorized pre-trip inspection: LP leak check, fluid checks, roof A/C service, generator performance, housing chassis charging systems and battery, and more!
- RV slide room maintenance: Slide seals inspected and lubed, gears lubed.
- RV awning clean & inspection: Inspect awning for wear, clean awning fabric, adjust spring tension.
- Lube, oil & filter: Drain oil, refill new oil, new oil filter, lube chassis, check air and fuel filter.
- Transmission service: Change transmission fluid & filter.
- RV pressure test Sealtech: Sealtech machine pressurizing (protects RV from water damage).
- Generator service: Change oil & filter, inspect spark plugs, adjust carburetor, load bank test.
- Basic RV de-winterize: Drain/flush antifreeze, connect all valves for water flow, inspect RV for water damage.
- Motorhome wash & clean: Exterior, windows, tire dressing, vacuum.
- RV roof clean & treatment: Professionally clean roof surface, apply Rubber RV roof treatment for protection.
- Basic RV roof clean: Roof surface cleaned, reduce black streaks.
- Towable wash & clean: Exterior clean of RV, windows, tire dressing, vacuum
- Wheel bearing single axle
- Wheel bearing double axles
- Wheel bearing triple axle
- LP leak test: Check all LP hoses for wear, fittings for leaks, check regulator and perform system drop test.
- Towable or motorhome chassis inspection: Full 25-point inspection, wheels, brakes, tires, steps and more.
- Full RV appliance tune-up: LP furnace service, AC service, fridge service, water heater, LP leak test.
Common Florida RV Travel Trailer Repairs
Even with proper maintenance and care, accidents and seemingly random malfunctions happen to nearly every RV owner. At Florida Outdoors RV, we work our hardest to repair your RV so you don’t have to put off your next adventure. Below are just a few of the problems our dedicated technicians can solve.
Water leaks are by far one of the worst problems in an RV. By the time you know water has penetrated your living quarters, you've probably sustained substantial damage. If you notice water leaks in your RV, bring it to Florida Outdoors RV!
We can also handle repairs on any parts of your RV that sustained damage due to a water leak. We'll provide you with an estimate, work with your insurance company, and complete your RV repairs so you can get back to camping in no time!
Electrical systems are complicated, and you don’t want to mess with them if you’re not a trained technician. At Florida Outdoors RV, our experienced repair staff can handle all electrical problems your RV may have, so that you can confidently head out on your next road trip. Whether you’re dealing with a dead battery or a malfunctioning slide, our technicians will diagnose the problem and get your RV running again.
If your RV slide-out is not working due to electrical or mechanical issues, call Florida Outdoors RV to start the repair process. We're also happy to walk you through some troubleshooting tips over the phone to save you the trip over. If that doesn’t solve the problem, come visit us at one of our locations so we can get to the root of the issue.
Dealing with RV refrigerator issues can be frustrating. If your fridge isn't working properly, you may find yourself with spoiled food and a ruined camping trip. We can help diagnose and repair your RV refrigerator so that your next adventure won’t be interrupted by grumbling bellies.
Accidents happen, and unfortunately the damage can require more than a simple fix. That's where Florida Outdoors RV comes in. Not only can we fix typical malfunctions with awnings, refrigerators, and slides; our craftsmen can reconstruct entire sections of your RV if needed! Call our full-service body repair shop to set up an appointment.
Before heading out on your vacation, be sure to get a pre-trip inspection for your RV travel trailer. During this process, we’ll examine your entire RV to identify any problems that you might not notice before you’re on the road. We recommend scheduling an inspection once or twice a year to catch issues before they worsen. A pre-trip inspection from Florida Outdoors RV is like a doctor’s visit for your RV!
RV Roof Inspections
One way to prevent water leaks in your RV’s roof is to catch them before they happen with regular roof inspections. At Florida Outdoors RV, we offer these free of charge. Visit your nearest location every six months or after a bad storm for a free RV roof inspection! If you have roof damage, call our body repair shop as soon as possible.
RV Awning Repair
Awnings provide valuable protection from the sun and light rain. A ripped or broken awning can make relaxing around your RV less pleasant if the weather isn’t perfect, and we all know the weather is unpredictable! If your RV awning was damaged in a storm or is simply experiencing normal wear and tear, call Florida Outdoors RV! We work with the leading awning companies to get your RV awning fixed. We primarily work with Dometic and Carefree of Colorado. Don’t let a little drizzle or the hot sun keep you cooped up on your next trip.
Florida Outdoors RV Is Your Trusted RV Dealer And Service Center
You can trust the RVDA technicians on staff at Florida Outdoors RV with all of the services and repairs your RV travel trailer may need. As part of the Route 66 RV Network, we hold ourselves to a high standard with every inspection and repair. You’ll have peace of mind while your RV is under our care. We know that you have many choices when it comes to RV repairs, and we hope you’ll choose Florida Outdoors RV for the best service in Florida.
Call us today!
772-202-5851 in Stuart
863-623-4689 in Okeechobee
Have Body Damage? Check out our Body Repair Department.