2018 Keystone Alpine
The 2018 Keystone Alpine is justifiably referred to as a first new-generation luxury 5th wheel. It has been especially created for those who require a new level of convenience, quality, and features which no one could have imagined just a few short years ago. The Keystone Alpine has outstanding engineering from the frame up. It is, simply, a generation ahead of anything else in the recreational vehicle market today. We want to be your Florida RV dealer of choice for this innovative 5th wheel (FW).
One important thing to keep in mind is that there are several different varieties of the 2018 Keystone Alpine luxury 5th wheel. These varieties allow for any number of customizations, and are:
With shipping weights which run from 11945 pounds (5418.16 kg) for the 3010RE to 13211 pounds (5992.41 kg) for the 3535RE/3536RE models, these 5th wheel (FW) recreational vehicles boast lengths which run from 34' 1" (10.39 m) long for the 3010RE to 39' 2" (11.94 m) long for the 3470RK/3471RK varieties.
Outside, the exterior features for all models include:
- 50 AMP service with a detachable power cord
- Hydraulic selector valves for slide outs
- Hydraulic front landing jacks with eight inch (20.32 cm) diameter all-terrain landing pads
- A vented attic system
- Gutters with rain spouts
- Four-step aluminum tread entry steps
- Rear ladder
- One-Touch electric awning package with adjustable arms
- Tinted 80% safety-glass windows
- Hitch Assist back up mirror with lights
- High gloss exterior baggage doors, sidewalls, and entry door
- Deluxe sized 6' 4" (193.04 cm) tall, 30" (76.2 cm) wide entry door
Inside, for all of the varieties, youu2019ll get:
- MCD day and night roller shades
- A ceiling fan with upgraded lighting fixtures
- Tri-fold sofa
- A pair of high back custom dinette chairs
- A pair of folding chairs
- An electric roof vent in the kitchen
- An iN-Command control center
- A translucent glass shower door & enclosure
- A luxurious hand-held massaging shower head
- A skylight over the shower
- A comfortable single level master bedroom suite
- A 70" x 80" (188.7 x 203.2 cm) pillow top King bed mattress, or a 60" x 80" (152.4 x 203.2 cm) Queen Bed in the 3590RS variety
- A residential style headboard
- Cross-ventilation bedroom windows as available
- Plus a quilted bedspread and pillows
The 2018 Keystone Alpine has a number of excellent option packages which we know you will really enjoy, making it truly a luxury 5th wheel.
The Deluxe Solid Surface package adds beautiful and durable solid surface countertops and maximum kitchen storage with more pantry space and even more kitchen drawers. Plus there is a high rise, single lever kitchen faucet; a solid surface sink cover; and an easy to care for stainless steel extra deep sink with dual bowls.
Or choose the Upgraded Appliance package, which includes a 30" (76.2 cm) convection oven/microwave, a beautiful Furrion RV Chef Collection kitchen, a 35,000 BT furnace for most models, a digital "Smart" thermostat with dual zone capability, heavy duty residential ball bearing drawer guides to keep your extra deep, full extendable drawers working perfectly, and a generous twelve gallon (45.42 liter) DSI two-way water heater.
Love entertainment? Then be sure to opt for the Super Cinema package, and enjoy a 50" (127 cm) LED TV, outside speakers, a digital television antenna with a built-in booster, dual cable and satellite hookups, and a Furrion sound system.
For comfort, go with the Whisper Air bundle/Chateau package, which includes a pair of 15,000 BTU air conditioners with cold air return vents, one 16,500 BTU heat pump, a digital "Smart" thermostat with dual zone capability, and fully programmable dual zone temperature control.
And if you are planning a trip up north, you'll want the North Face Insulation (ALPS) package. It boasts heat ducting to the tanks with heated padding and a 12 volt heat pad on all of the tanks, insulated slide floors, and a heated water works area. Plus its suspension system and class 'A' style slam baggage doors can take whatever you - or the northern weather - can dish out. Plus there are hydraulic front jacks and rear power jacks to get you out of a jam in a jiffy. And don't forget the electric one-touch awning with LED lights or the high gloss sidewalls and doors!
Whichever option package you choose, this terrific 5th wheel (FW) will get you wherever you want to go in style.
Let us be your Florida RV dealer. We are here to show you just what makes the 2018 Keystone Alpine the choice of luxury recreational vehicle connoisseurs everywhere.