Shop & Review Keystone Fuzion Toy Hauler
If you're in the market for a toy hauler , then you've probably discovered the many choices. It can be very overwhelming. At the end of the day, you want a recreational vehicle that is well built, provides you with the latest features and doesn't break the bank.
I want to show you one of the highest quality fifth wheel toy haulers in the industry. If you're in a hurry, visit our fifth wheel toy haulers for sale .
When I was a kid, our family went to church camp every year. One of the highlights of the week was getting to ride in a trailer hooked up to a four wheeler. Going up and down the hills brought a smile to my face. Being able to drive an ATV myself when I grew old enough was even better!
ATVs, motorcycles, mountain bikes and even golf carts fit hand in hand with the RV lifestyle. Families across the United States take their toys to the races, the mountains, and many other places. Those who own a toy hauler have taken their RV lifestyle a step further and are enjoying the outdoors in a way the rest of us have yet to discover.
Because the toy hauler enthusiast is going to be in a variety of terrains and environments, they need a recreational vehicle that is ready to handle whatever challenges may come with comfort, style and convenience.
What better RV than the Keystone Fuzion toy hauler to meet those challenges!
"Fuzion is designed to be thoroughly modern and sophisticated with an affinity for the outdoor enthusiast. Exceed your expectations and take on any activity with a Fuzion."
(For a complete bullet point list of features, scroll to bottom.)
Frame Welded Tie Downs
When it's time to tie down those ATVs in the garage area, you don't have to worry about stability. All the tie downs are actually welded to the frame of the RV, not just the sub floor. Together, these tie downs are rated for up to 2,500 lbs. With most ATVS weight in around 400lbs, you'll have plenty flexibility.
You won't have to be worried about scratching up inside with your bikes or ATVs with the diamond plated protection installed on all Fuzion models. Protection is taken a step further with a ventilation system that helps keep gas fumes to a minimum. You'll also appreciate the gas/oil resistant tuff-ply flooring.
Full Body Paint Options
One hallmark of quality construction in the recreational vehicle industry is the full body paint option. Full body paint generally comes with an extra cost, but the value over the years is well worth it. Full body paint gives your fifth wheel an extra layer of construction. Florida Outdoors RV doesn't stock fifth wheel toy haulers with this option, but can easily order them. If interested, please ask us about adding this feature.
State of the Art Front Cap
Not only will you be the talk of the trailer park with your state of the art front cap, but you'll be saving gas with it's sleek aerodynamic shape. This shape helps with towability and handling. The LED front loading lights makes hooking up at night more convenient than ever. This really fits with Keystone Fuzion's motto of "style, comfort and convenience."
Quality Tires and Wheels
Every Keystone Fuzion toy hauler comes with 16" E-rated radial tires and all aluminum wheels. This brings you a high level of durability The E-rated radial tires are filled with nitrogen. With nitrogen filled tires you will have a smoother ride and maintain tire inflation over a longer period of time. It's also worth it to note the 7,000 lbs axles giving you more stability than ever.
Amenities & Features
6 Point Hydraulic Auto Leveling System
Convenience and comfort couldn't be easier with Fuzion's 6 Point Hydraulic Auto Leveling system. This system can lift a whopping 60,000 lbs! That's enough power to lift your fifth wheel and change a flat tire. At one touch of a button you can level the entire RV. You'll also be happy that it remembers the last point when you unhooked from the truck. Simply press a button and you're back to the same exact level. Packing up camp just became super easy.
7 Incredible Floor Plans
Keystone's line up of Fuzion fifth wheel toy haulers showcases a great variety of floorplans. Whether you're looking for a Island Kitchen feature in the FZ331 or the very large king size bed in the FZ375 finding a floorplan that fits your need won't be difficult. The exterior lengths vary from 35'7" to 41'.
Exclusive Blizzard Package
The Blizzard Package gives you comfort no matter what season your or climate you're in! Most of the fifth wheel floor uses "Radiant Foil Technology" with a R-31 rating. The "R" rating indicates the quality of insulation. This "Radiant Foil Technology" gives the slide rooms and the bedroom floor a R-24 rating. The rest of the side walls have a "R" rating of 9. The Blizzard Package is further enhanced with ducted heat into the underbelly storage compartments and garage area.
Dual Ducted Air Conditioners
When it comes to comfort, Keystone's Fuzion toy hauler doesn't cut corners. It features not one, but two ducted Air conditioners. This helps keep an even cool temperature during in the warmer seasons. And if Florida, that is really good news. The ducted enhancement also ensures better energy consumption by distributing air evenly throughout the 5th wheel.
5500K Onan Generator
Like to boon-dock? If you do, you'll probably need a generator sooner or later. (Don't forget to check out our eBook on boondocking .) Generators will enable you to go off the grid and not be plugged into an external power source. This is perfect for the toy hauler camper. Fifth wheel toy haulers are some of the few RVs that come with 5500K generators already installed. Onan is the standard in generators for RVs.
On Board Fuel
On-board fuel is a feature that every Fuzion owner will absolutely love! You can now carry up to 60 gallons of on board fuel in two 30 gallon fuel tanks. You can now stay outdoors for longer without having to carry those red containers fuel with you. It even has a fuel style handle making it easier to fuel up your ATVs and motorcycles.
For some great 360 degree videos visit Keystone's Fuzion Website .
This is only a few features of Keystone Fuzion's toy hauler fifth wheel. If you are a serious outdoors person who loves the ATV and RV lifestyle, this 5th wheel is the perfect option. At Florida Outdoors RV, we bring quality and convenience together with a great price to our customer. We would love to help you find the RV of your dreams. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this camper, feel free to contact us!
Listed Interior Features:
- Premium Bluetooth Compatible Stereo with CD/DVD Player, Flat Panel LED HDTV, Sound Bar with wireless sub, 2 All Weather Exterior Speakers, Sub-woofer in Enclosed Speaker Box, A & B Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Switch
- Fuzion Central Command Center
- 12 Volt Disconnect
- Ducted 15,000 BTU A/C with Cold Air Dump
- Wired, Braced, and Ducted for 2nd A/C in Garage
- Insulated A/C Ductwork
- 30" Residential Microwave
- 3 Burner Range Top and 22" Oven8 or 12 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator (per model)
- Raised Solid Wood Refer Panel (8u2019)
- Professional Bottle Opener
- Kitchen Sink Covers
- Solid Cherry Cabinet Doors
- Lumber-Core Cabinetry
- Screwed Cabinetry - No Staples
- Residential Cabinet Hardware
- Solid Wood Drawer Frames
- 80lb. Rated Full-Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Recessed LED Puc Lighting
- Custom Furniture
- Hide-a-Bed Sofa with Flip-Down Arm Rest and Built-In Cup Holders (select models)
- Huge U-Shaped Dinette with Tri-Fold Bed System
- Night Shades
- Cross Ventilation Throughout - All Windows Open
- Multiple Sky Windows (most models)
- Vinyl Wrapped Hard Window Treatments with Fabric Inlay
- 30" Wide Radius Entry Door with Screen
- Multiple Cable TV Connections
- Satellite Prep
- Digital Splitters Throughout for HDT
- TV Antenna with Power Booster
- Exterior Stereo Antenna
- 60" x 80" Residential Size Queen Bed
- Deluxe Memory Foam Mattress
- Extra Large Storage Under Bed
- 2 Windows in Bed Slide - Cross Ventilation
- Residential Shower Surround
- Residential, Adjustable, Hand-Held Massaging Shower Fixture
- Skylight Over Shower
- Porcelain Toilet with Foot Flush
- Power Exhaust Fan in Commode Room
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Steel Loft Bunk Ladder
- 60" x 80" Residential Size Loft Mattress
- LPG Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- GFI Duplex Receptacles
Listed Exterior Features:
- Aerodynamic Fiberglass Front Cap with Lights and Improved Turning Radius
- Attic Vents
- Step Light
- Security Lights
- Cargo Ramp Loading Lights
- Compartment Lights
- LED Tail/Brake Lights
- Black Slide-Out End Walls
- Frameless Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- Crank Down Spare Tire and Carrier
- Roof Ladder
- Folding Entry Assist Handle with Padding
- Safety Glass 5' Patio Door with Screen and Privacy Curtain with Tie-Back (select models)
- Washer/Dryer Prep (most models)
- Diamond Plate Protection on Sidewalls
- Metal RAM Air Vents (2)
- 8' Spring Assisted Ramp Door
- Full Size 30u201d Wide Entry Door with Screen
- Gas/Oil Resistant Tuff-Ply Flooring
- 2500lb. Frame Welded Tie-Downs
- Ducted A/C, Ducted Heat
- Fuel Station with 12V Pump, 30 Gallon Fuel Tank, and Static Line
- Cable TV Jack
- Night Shades
- 7,000 lb. EZ Lube Axles
- Flipped Axles
- Electric 2u201d x 12u201d Brakes on Every Wheel
- 16" Aluminum Wheels
- 16" Load Range u201cEu201d Radial Tires
- 12 Gallon Gas / Electric Water Heater with Direct Spark Ignition
- Low-Rise Triple Entrance Step
- Electric One Touch Awning
- Electric Rear Stabilizer Jacks
- Hydraulic Front Landing Gear
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Generator Prep with Start / Stop Switch, Hour Meter and Fuel Gauge
- 35,000 BTU Furnace
- Heated, Insulated, Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Hydraulic Slide-Out System with Manual Override
Inventory successfully added to your Watchlist. Thank you.
- Page 1 Showing 1 - 3 of 3