Florida Outdoors - RV Dealer Blog
- 0 0Published on Mar 15, 2019
At Florida Outdoors RV, we love selling the best new and used RVs, travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, and motorhomes on the market.
One of the first destinations people travel to when they purchase a new or used RV is Florida. Why, you ask? Florida has a lot to offer! Most days promise beautiful blue skies, where the temperature rarely drops below the 60s, and the birds are always singing. If you’re looking for a taste of Florida nightlife, Miami is the place to be. If you prefer to unwind in the quiet of nature, Florida is home to three national parks and 160 state parks.
If you’re looking for somewhere to bring your RV in Florida, we’ve compiled a list of the best RV Parks to choose from.
Florida RV Park #1: The Coastline RV Resort
Situated near Apalachicola and St. George is the Coastline RV Resort in Eastpoint, Florida. This five-star RV park sits right on the coast along Highway 98 and offers RV guests a luxury experience in a rural setting with modern amenities. The main goal of the resort is to provide its guests with a private oasis where they can feel comfortable and relax after traveling, and that’s exactly what they do.
- This RV resort is close to several communities including Apalachicola, Carrabelle, and St. George Island.
- 30 spacious sites that can accommodate up to 45’ motor coaches and fifth wheel campers.
- Each site has a 10x25 patio, picnic table, and umbrella.
- Each site provides 20/30/50 amp service, along with Wi-Fi and cable television.
- The RV resort has a recreation building, bath house, full kitchen, and gift shop.
- Enjoy an outside clubhouse and swimming pool.
- High-capacity laundry facility available at all times.
- Pet friendly.
Florida RV Park #2: Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Families all over the world travel to Florida to enjoy Disney’s parks, but did you know that nestled in these parks is one of the best campgrounds in the entire state? If you’re looking for an RV park to bring the kids to, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is the place to be. Situated on 750 acres of cypress and pine forest (right between the Magic Kingdom and Epcot), this RV resort has 847 campsites ranging in size and amenities.
- All campsites have running water, electricity, Wi-Fi, cable TV hookups, charcoal grills, and picnic tables.
- There are air conditioned comfort stations throughout the resort.
- Has accessibility to restrooms, private showers, and laundry facilities 24 hours a day.
- Pets are welcome, but must always be kept on a leash.
- This RV resort features a large main pool and a kiddie pool near the Meadow Trading Post.
- You can go horseback riding, rent kayaks and canoes, play tennis, and more.
Florida RV Park #3: Flamingo Campground
If you’re looking for a Florida RV park that is situated on a large, open field, you’ll love the Flamingo Campground, located on the southernmost edge of the Everglades. It’s the perfect RV park for people who like to hike, canoe, saltwater fish, and birdwatch.
- This RV campsite has solar-heated showers, two dump stations, picnic tables, grills, and an amphitheater for winter programs.
- There are ranger-led programs available during the winter season.
- There are discounts for seniors and Access Pass holders.
- Each site provides 30/50 amp service.
- There are 65 RV sites on this property.
Florida RV Park #4: St. George Island State Park
St. George Island State Park is a favorite destination for beachgoers, fishers, and birdwatchers. With miles of undeveloped beaches, this is the perfect place to bring your RV for a week of swimming, kayaking, hiking, and sunbathing.
- This RV campsite sits on 1,962 acres with a total of 60 campsites.
- The campsites are only a quarter-mile from the beach and the Gulf.
- There are two public restrooms with hot showers. The group camping restrooms only have toilets and sinks.
- Pets are allowed, but must be on a leash, and they cannot go on the beach.
Shop For New & Used RVs In Florida
If you are in the market for a new or used RV in Florida, visit Florida Outdoors RV to browse our impressive selection of RVs, toy haulers, fifth wheel trailers, and motorhomes. We offer three convenient RV store locations in Stuart, Okeechobee, and Sebring, and we’re more than happy to help you find an RV that meets your needs and budget.